Welcome back to school!

by


Welcome back to school!, originally uploaded by zzzwafffles.

This sign greeted the elementary students on their first day back to school. Don’t ask us what it says! 25% of the Mar Elias students are Christian. The other 75% are Muslim or Druize. Beginning in the third grade, each student takes classes in English, Hebrew, and Arabic! By high school their English is quite good! (We can’t vouch for the other languages since we don’t understand them.)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: